Tuesday 3 January 2012

2012 New Year Celebrations

Only Loniu Clan in around PNG funded the Village's New Year Celebration.
Paluwaha, Chaingol, Rai, and Kamaat members may have helped their family members individually but the real contributors are the Loniu Clan...
I have not heard any news from Home over the Xmas and New year But I know Wara-kalas made its round from point to point.
Fights did occur I know and Of Course Its our Brothers from the Pachowe Club.

PomCity Celebration was a slow hit as most of our Guitarist went home...Our very own AK 47 I am sure contributed something for the Chadols of Kikiu ..Go Chops...
Paps Michael Lohai and Myself visted Kevau on the Early hours of the new year with a Esky full of White can for the Kamaat Clan...Thats Meleh to Kamaat Visit.  We did good except for the heavy down poor....
Cyfryd Isaac, Charlie Kochir Sale, Sipopoi, Aloise Gris, Bubu Lawrence Wawun, John Ramu, Joe Morris were all present to welcome us...

Taurama Clan had something small and I am so Renbo was a hit especially with the two Bottles Janet Papi Gave me to drop off at the Hilltop Nunnery. Bro Charlie Papi had a big Mackeral so I am so Sista Gets and Kids had something medium for the xmas...
The Yard Boys had a bad start into the XMAS celebration with an accident...Brother Wasiu has a lot to answer for the road rage race which ended up with no one injured. Thanks goodness...
In Bomana...Pelu and Uncle is sick....I encourgae you all Aparians to pray for him and please pay a visit to Bomana.
Elsewhere around PNG I have not had anyupdates pooring in so I guess I am writing this update to myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment